Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Recipe: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins



This morning I discovered a recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins here. I knew I had to make them immediately.  My boyfriend and I absolutely LOVE pumpkin and I've had the baking itch for the past few days.  I ran out to the store, bought the 3 (yes, only 3 ingredients need to be purchased for this recipe!!!) and whipped a few of these puppies up.  I couldn't wait to try one the second I pulled them out of the oven, and let me tell you, they did not disappoint at all!  (Since I pulled these suckers out of the oven, I've devoured 4...yes, I'm gross, I know ;) )  They are DELICIOUS!  I definitely recommend you try them warm as the chocolate chips are just to die for when they are all gooey! 

If you end up making these, let me know how you like them!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment