Tuesday, October 12, 2010

List of 10 Tuesday


 I recently discovered the blog Story of My Life and Tuesdays is "List of 10 Tuesday."  From what I gather, you can write just about anything in the form of a numbered list.  So, I'm going to give it a shot and due a list of 10 "randoms."  Here we go:


10 Randoms in My Life at the Moment
  1. I still haven't heard back from the job interview I went on 2 weeks ago.  The attorneys said they would get in touch with me in about 2 weeks and let me know either way.  I guess I'll have to give them a call tomorrow.  I'm assuming they hired someone else for the position, but I just need to know, either way.
  2. I recently made an order from soap.com (awesome website by the way!).  The fantastic thing about soap.com is they ship right away and you receive your order within 2 days.  Well, upon checking the tracking information online today, I found out my package was "delivered."  Hmm...I've been home all day and there is certainly no package inside or outside my apartment.  After investigating, I found out the delivery company claims they left the package with the office, so I headed over to the leasing office and they swear up and down they don't have it.  I contacted both soap.com and the delivery company who have been very helpful.  At this point, soap.com shipped out another order that will arrive tomorrow and the delivery company is sending over the delivery man tonight to help find the package.  
  3. I've been in the baking/cooking mood today!  I whipped up some delicious pumpkin spice with chocolate chips muffins and some pimento cheese to snack on.
  4. Thanksgiving is at my house this year!  Ever since I moved to California for college I've traveled home (Arizona) for Thanksgiving.  Well this year things are going to be a bit different.  I'll be staying in CA and my dad will be coming here to stay for a few days and boyfriend's family will come over for Thanksgiving.  Luckily I won't have to worry about cooking, as boyfriend's mother will be cooking up a feast for everyone!  However, while my cooking can never and will never compare to bf's mom, but I'd like to try and wow her a bit with 1-2 special dishes.  Any suggestions?
  5. I've technically been living in CA for the past 6.5 years but I've yet to get a CA drivers license.  I just could never bring myself to trade in my AZ one for a CA one.  It just feels so...permanent?  But, it's time to bite the bullet so I'll be making an appointment at the DMV for the near future.  Of course, I need to schedule a hair appt first...priorities, right?  
  6. Going along with number 5, I'm scared to take another written driving test!  I've had friends fail it the first time so even though I've been driving for quite awhile, I'm nervous!  I think I may even read the 100+ DMV booklet before taking the test.  Am I being silly?
  7. Yesterday Gap was having a 40% off EVERYTHING sale.  It was glorious!  Good thing I'm unemployed or my 1 small purchase would have easily multiplied exponentially! 
  8. As you may or may not have noticed by the widget on the side of the blog, I have a bunch of items in a booth on bonanza (formally known as bonanzle) for sale.  A month or so ago I decided I needed to make some spare change and what better way to do that than by cleaning out my closet!  To date I've sold about 7+ items, which isn't too shabby. 
  9. I miss my best friends.  My two best friends are both currently living abroad and I miss them terribly.
  10. Making this list of 10 "randoms" took me entirely too long and I'm hungry now, so I think I need to get my 4th pumpkin spice muffin of the afternoon ;)  
Feel free to join in on the List of 10 Tuesday!  See you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment