Friday, November 12, 2010

Holiday Cards!

I'm a little late on this, so you may have heard from practically every other blogger in the world, but Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Holiday Cards for bloggers this year!  How awesome is that?!  I've used Shutterfly in the past and I've always been wonderfully surprised by everything I've received. 

I've always wanted to send out Holiday cards, but since I'm not yet married and really only have a handful of people to send them to, I've never been able to afford them.  Well, thanks to Shutterfly this year I'll be sending out cards!  Now only if I could pick a favorite....




I have a feeling my boyfriend, dog and cats will be fighting it out for who gets their picture on my cards :)

Let me know which cards you love the most!  And, if you've ordered from Shutterfly in the past,  share your experience in the comments!

Go check out some of the other awesome options on Shutterfly:
Christmas Cards

No comments:

Post a Comment