Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Search for the Perfect Planner

I have a confession to make.  I'm obsessed with day planners.  In fact, to prove to you that I'm obsessed, I'll take a picture of my current "planner situation" to attach to the end of the this post.  It's a problem, a BIG problem.  I'm just never satisfied.  I buy a planner, use it religiously and then my love for it dwindles and I move on to the next.  I just can't be loyal.

My boyfriend doesn't agree with this obsession.  He doesn't agree AT ALL and he makes his feelings known anytime I take the dreaded step into the planner aisle of any Target or office supply store.  He thinks that because I have a blackberry I have no need to keep a planner handy.  Little does he know that I take great joy in filling the pages of, well, multiple planners!

As 2011 approaches I've begun my search for my next planner.  And this time I vow to find one planner and STICK WITH IT all year!  This, my friends, means I have my work cut out for me.   I have to find the perfect planner.  The planner that can truly satisfy me all year long.

I know I'm not alone in my love for planners.  So I need your help!  Tell me about your favorite planner.

And as promised....

                (the worst part: this isn't even all of them...just the one's within arms reach!)

1 comment:

  1. I actually use the third from the bottom! I've used that same brand for the past three years & absolutely love it. Good luck in your search, I know how crucial finding the right one can be!

    ReplyDelete